Battle Rope Strength Power Fitness Training Gym Cardio Sport Workout
Battle rope is great for full-body exercise that focuses on muscular building and cardiovascular enhancing. It is constructed with 3-strand nylon and easy to begin working--just wrap it around something (tree, post, pole) and then get it start.
· Color: Black
· Material: FDY
· Easy to Grip: heat shrink cap ends help keep its shape
· Optional: available in varied rope length and diameter for fitness levels
· Practical: for abs, arm & core strengthening, coordinating and shape building
· Versatile: used as battle rope, fitness rope, undulation rope and power training rope
· Durable & Wear-resistant: made of premium nylon
· Widely applicable: for crossfit, fitness training, athlete, boxer and sport-lover
· Clean: main black color design helps make dirt less visible
Rope Length: 9.2 M / 30'
Rope Dia.: 38 mm / 1.5''
G.W.: 8.7 Kg / 19.1 Lb
N.W.:1.5'' x 30'; 18Lbs
How to Choose the Right Rope?
The diameter of rope affects how difficult it is to grip, so 1.5'' rope diameter is good for general fitness, while 2'' for those who want very tough grip workout. The length of rope affects how difficult it is to move, as the heavier the rope is, the more difficult it is to get start: 30' suits for beginners, and 50' is the most common length in cross-training gym.
For added serving span and less fraying, it is advised:
1. Play this rope on lawn or any smooth ground as playground, driveway, garage, carpet and concrete floor;
2. Get the rope away from hard hooks or metal debris.